License Terms and Conditions
Installation and use of Lao Script for Windows, Version 7 is subject
to the following terms and conditions:
- Lao Script for Windows, Version 7 has been designed for use with Microsoft® Windows Vista, XP or Windows® 2000, and cannot be used with earlier versions of Microsoft® Windows®.
- Every installed copy of Lao Script for Windows, Version 7 must be activated on-line (or indirectly) with a License Activation Key before it can be used to create or edit documents.
- During normal installation, if an internet connection is available, a free, 30-day, Trial License Key will be obtained and installed automatically. Otherwise, a 30-day trial license will be provided on request, when the software is first used.
- When using
Silent Installation, if an internet connection is available, the copy of Lao Script for Windows will be automatically activated during installation using the license details provided.
- After the expiry of the 30-day trial period, either a license must be purchased to use Lao Script for Windows, Version 7, or you must uninstall the software from your computer. The Lao fonts provided with the product may remain installed if required.
- A single-user license may be installed only on a single computer, and a multi-seat license may be used with (up to) the number of machines (license seats) specified when the license is purchased.
- An installed license seat may be re-allocated to a replacement computer, provided that the original License Activation Key is emailed to
Lao Script for Windows Support to enable identification of the machine being replaced.
- Lao Script for Windows reserves the right refuse allocation or re-allocation of license activation keys if it appears that the terms of this agreement have not been kept.
- The Lao AddIns for Microsoft Office have been developed and tested for use with Office 2003 (or later). The Lao Add-In for Adobe InDesign was developed and tested with InDesign CS2 and InDesign CS3. Use with other versions is unsupported.
- Lao Script for Windows is provided on an *AS IS* basis, and users are expected to install and evaluate the application for suitability before purchase. While every effort is made to ensure that the product performs as described, interoperability with other installed applications cannot be guaranteed.
*** NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF USE OF THIS PRODUCT! ***
Website copyright © 2003-13 Dr. John M. Durdin.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Site last modified on November 26, 2009.